Monday, January 28, 2008

We're in Michigan

Hello everyone. Sorry, it took a few days to let you all know that we made it to Michigan. There is lots of snow for Morgan to see and hopefully, get her to walk in it, so I can take pictures. Morgan did well on the flight. We got delayed in Detroit for an hour on the runway waiting to get deiced, so she got a little fussy then. She loves her grandpa and nana Ruth. She also met the rest of her family and had a great time showing off. After church Aunt Suzie and grandma Peggy had lunch and had a cake welcoming Morgan. She actually ate some of it! She was upset when I wouldn't let her have anymore. She is sleeping well, which is great. We got see Dr. Smith tomorrow for her first visit and surgery will be on Thursday. I'm not able to post any pictures here. Sorry. I will have to post them when we get home unless I can figure out how to connect my camera to this computer, but I'm not sure that is going to work. You all will see plenty when I get home though. Miss everyone. Be home soon. Pray for little one.

5 comments:

The Tremont Scott's said...

Will be thinking of you both, Kristina ... and Morgan will be in our prayers for a smooth surgery and speedy recovery!

Hugs,
Lisa S

Lori said...

Hey girls ! Glad to hear you had a good trip.I'm sure family there is spoiling Morgan just fine. I'll be praying the surgery goes smoothly. I'm glad your keeping up the blog even in the states...It's great to know what you doing....We can wait on the photos ...give Morgan a hug for me ! ;0) Lori

Lori said...

Kristina, I just saw the photos in the blog before this one with all the pohots.....looks like you're both having some wonderful first time experiences...I love the Photos...hope the Dr visit went well today...2 more days ! Lori

Lori said...

Sorry cant's spell photos....hehe Lori

Lori said...

Kristina, today is the day !! I will be thinking and praying for the Dr's and Morgan and you...Such a life changing miracle !! Can't wait to see !! Lori