Well, little Morgan was given to me around 2:40pm. Of course she had to be the only baby crying or should I say squalling! I felt so bad. Renee and I both were crying with her. It was so sad. She kept watching for her caretaker. Her caretaker was also very upset. It took about 1 1/2 hours and she has now calmed down. She has eaten a little and had one diaper change. Whew, was it bad! She is so curious, she loves looking around and she loves grabbing things. She did stand up and walk around the bed holding the bed. I'm sure it won't be long and she will be walking and exploring. What a wonderful experience. It was just amazing.
Monday, January 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












6 comments:
Yahooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Thanks for getting those pictures out. She is sooooooo beautiful. I am so happy for you. I'm sure today was a rough one but it will all get better. You're a Mom! The day has come!
Enjoy every minute.
Love, Pam
Kristina !! Congratulations !! Finally....The photos didn't come thru for me and it's driving me crazy...oh well I'll see them later. I'm so happy for you ! and she's walking ! and into everything! Enjoy every minute...I know your beyond excited....can't wait to see her....Lori
I did get the photos...I had to sign off and back on again!!! What a day !! She's so beautiful!! Thanks for sending the photos...Lori
Congratulations! Wonderful shots of a great day. I remember ours like it was yesterday.
So glad you finally are together.
Best wishes.
Kristina; Everyone at work was gathered around the computer to see you and little Morgan. How exciting. She is such a blessed little baby. I am so happy for you. Maurice called and sent me an e-mail telling me he met you guys. He had only wonderful things to say. Can't wait to see you both again! Take care.
DC
I am soooo excited for you!!!!! Your journey of love has just begun! Little Morgan has no clue what lies ahead for her and how her life has just been forever changed. What a blessed little girl! I can't wait to hold her and love on her! Get some rest and give her a big kiss for me. See ya soon.
Post a Comment