Saturday, January 19, 2008

We're Home!

Well, after 16 hours of flying, we made it home last night. I was so happy to get home and off that plane that I cried. Morgan did so well. She slept a little, flirted a lot, and was so happy. We had a great welcoming party at the airport. Sara and Elia brought Morgan a balloon that says "welcome baby Morgan" and Sara made her lots of cards. it was so sweet. Pam taped the whole thing for us, which was wonderful. Morgan did pretty well in the car seat for the first time. She cried at first, but fell asleep fast. She met her new pets. She likes the dog, but is not sure about the cat. she didn't sleep at all last night. it was like day one all over again. It was awful. I wouldn't let her sleep at all today and now she is sleeping in her crib, which is a shocker. Let's hope she stays in the crib all night. Next Saturday we will head to Michigan for her surgery and to see her grandpa and Nana Ruth. I hate to traumatize her again, but I also hate to wait to long to have the surgery done. I'm sure the first day will not be fun, but she seems to adjust pretty well. So, I will keep everyone posted on her surgery. Thanks again for all the support.

2 comments:

Shannon and Boyd Bringolf said...

Welcome home! Glad the flights went well!

Shannon

debbie cockman said...

Hello you guys!!! Welcome home. I am glad you have finally arrived. I cannot wait to see Morgan. Kristina, hopefully we will see you sometime this week!!!

Debbie