This morning we took a taxi to Shamian Island to have Morgan's medical exam. There were about 7 other families there, but it went very fast. Morgan weighs 17.5 pounds. Her temp. was good. Ears, lungs and throat all look good. We then walked down to do a little shopping. Met a really nice lady that owns a shop called Jennifer's place. She gave us really good deals. We walked in the White Swan hotel and took a few pictures. it's a beautiful place. We are working on trying to get that adoption barbie. We had Papa John's pizza for lunch. it was really good. I have to tell you, if I don't have pizza for the next year, that will be just fine. I'm about over pizza. I figured being in China there would be plenty of vegetables, but it seems like broccoli is all I can get. In Beijing, I had cabbage that was great, but it doesn't seem like it is very popular here. I really need a salad! Tomorrow, Ecko just picks up the medical report for the american consulate, wednesday is the visa ceremony and thurs am we will be taking a train back to Hong Kong. It seems like the days are flying now. It will be so great to see everybody.
Sunday, January 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












2 comments:
Yeah, doctor visit is over. Sounds like you are enjoying Guangzhou. You are almost there. One more thing to do and you are on your way. Sounds like you are really settling in with the baby. Can't wait to see you.
Kristina,Glad to hear the medical exam went well... seems like your stay there is just flying by...I know your ready to be home by now. It is amazing to be how quickly Morgan has bonded to you....such fun. Enjoy the rest of the visit because you'll be back home before you know it.We miss you and can't wait to see Morgan ! (you too of course) Lori
Post a Comment