This am, we went downstairs for breakfast, Morgan was not as fussy as yesterday. She was so good. She sat on my lap and ate some congee and played with the spoons. Then we rented a stroller from the hotel. I wasn't sure if she would get in it, but she did real well. We went down the road a couple of blocks to the People's Park. It was amazing. There were people singing, doing tai-chi, playing music, playing games, etc. It was just awesome. We met some very nice older chinese that were telling Ecko what a lucky girl Morgan was. We also met some that asked Ecko why we would want a child like that, why not get a better one, they would ask. Very disheartening. They don't realize how easy the surgery is in America. People would walk in front of us, turn around and stare. I'm so grateful Morgan doesn't understand what that means, cause it was very hard to not get upset. I tried to just smile. Morgan fell asleep when we were coming back to the Hotel. we let her stay in the stroller until she woke up again. She does not like to be disturbed when she is comfortable. We also tried out the cantonese restaurant in the hotel and it was excellent. The first real meal I've eaten since we got here. Some other americans that are also staying her suggested it and they were right, it was so good. We saved the leftovers to eat for dinner. 2 more days here in Nanning and then we will be heading to the last leg of our journey. It's really great being here, but I think we are both ready to come home. We miss everyone so much. Love to everyone.
Wednesday, January 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












1 comment:
Kristina, I loved the photos you took here. The older ladies, the little girl holding up three fingers..how cute.You know I said to katie today that by this point your probably ready to just get home..then I read that's exactly how you feel. Enjoy the time you have left.The country is very interesting...can't wait till your home ! Lori
Post a Comment