Well, we made it to Guanghzou. Morgan slept all night last night again. It's great! Morgan was so good on the flight. She is now trying to eat by herself. She loves cheerios! She will put a piece in her hand, play with it for a while, and then plop it in her mouth. She is so smart, it's incredible. I had a chinese couple come up to me in the airport, they are from California and we talked a little about Morgan. Then, they asked me how much it costs for her. I was just shocked. I'm sure the look on my face, was very ugly. Then, she said, is it more than 5 us dollars? I said, oh yeah. She said, really? I thought it would be free. amazing. I do want to say just a few things about the chinese, that I wish americans would learn. First thing, in the airports, those carts for all your luggage, are free! Ever heard of that in our airports? Second, there is no road rage, it's awesome. People pull in front of people, go slow, etc and no one gets mad, it is so great. The streets are total chaos, but no one is upset about it. I just love that. Lastly, the older chinese are so friendly. They will go out of there way, just to smile and say hello. I still can't get over the stares though. I have to say, that is the hardest part. You know usually when someone is staring at you, once you look, they turn there head? Not here, they just keep staring. Of course, with Morgan, they talk to each other and point to their lip. It's very discouraging.
Ok, well the holiday Inn here is awesome. We got a business suite, so the internet is free. We get fresh fruit everyday, soda throughout the day and cocktails from 5:30 - 7:30 everyday. The room is beautiful. There is a huge bathroom, two double beds and a reading area. I'll have to post some pictures, maybe tomorrow, I'm not feeling very well today. I'm really dizzy, I'm sure it's sinuses. Until tomorrow. Love everyone.
Saturday, January 12, 2008
We made it to Guanghzou
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment