Friday, February 1, 2008

Surgery went Well

Hello everyone. Morgan's surgery was a great success! She was so pitiful. She has a stent in her left nostril to try and hold up that side of her nose. She will have to wear that off and on for about 3 months. she has little no no splints on her arms, so she won't touch her face. I feel so bad for her. She is a little swollen today on her left side, but she looks great. I have to tell you, I loved her old face, so it's hard to get used to her having a full lip now. She is eating wonderfully, of course. She slept all day yesterday and kept me up all night. That was not fun, but she just couldn't get comfortable. They gave her some tylenol with codeine, which helps, but I think she is just mad! Poor thing. Atleast the hard part is over for now. Thanks for all the prayers. I will be sure to post pictures as soon as I get back to Florida. She really does look great. Lots of snow here now. We had a jammie day today and got movies, so that was fun. Be home soon. Love to everyone.

3 comments:

Lori said...

Kristina, glad to hear Morgan is doing ok.Poor thing...I'd be mad too! Jammie day sounds like it was fun. I'm sure your Dad and Ruth are enjoying every minute ! Can't wait till your back home and you really get some home time for a while....Miss ya ! lori

The Tremont Scott's said...

Just checking in to see the updates ... so glad things went well and we look forward to hearing from you on the Lifelink families list when you have the time! We're thinking of you both!

Lisa S

Livin' out loud said...

Glad to hear Morgan is doing well, it IS a tough surgery!!