Morgan slept from 9pm until 6:30am. She sleeps very well. We thinks she gets bad gas. The poor thing will cry about 10 minutes after she eats, real tears and everything. It's so sad. the little farts stink, really really bad! She got a bath last night. She did not like that. She ate some congee and drank some formula. This morning we gave her some more congee and little bits of toasts. We had to go back to the civil affairs office and sign the adoption paperwork. When we pulled up, I saw her caretaker inside. I told Ecko, I really didn't feel that it would be healthy for her to see her caretaker again. So Ecko went inside and asked her to stand away from her view, which they did. I didn't want to sound hateful, but, she was really having a rough time yesterday and I just didn't want to subject her to that again. She loves looking around. In the cab ride, it was so funny, she would turn her head one way and watch all the bikes and cars and then turn it the other way really fast. She kept doing that the whole way there. It was very funny. Her personality has come out a little today. She loves to babble. She does not like it when I put her down either. I think she is still really scared. She is such a great baby. I signed all the adoption paperwork, put my thumbprint next to it and then they put little Morgan's footprint next to that. The orphanage presented me with a gift, photo album and a beautiful silk album with her adoption certificate in it.
Tuesday, January 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












3 comments:
Congratulations on finally being in China and getting your sweet baby. May the rest of trip be smooth sailing.
PS. Many of the babies have gas or constipation during the first few days. I hope she feels better!
Seems like things are settling in. Did I see a smile in one of those pictures? She's awesome.
Pam
Kristina, sounds like you are both adjusting just fine.She really does look soooo cute. Can't to see her in person...Lori
Post a Comment