I have goose bumps hearing about your time at the Great Wall. I am so excited for you that you got there and are experiencing so many wonderful things. It won't be long now till Morgan is in your arms and meanwhile it sounds like the trip of a life time. Love, Pam
Hey you guys! I am so excited for you. I can hardly wait to see little Morgan. Kristina, you will make a wonderful Mom!!! Maurice called last night and was asking about you and the baby. He is going to try to connect with you tomorrow at the hotel. I hope things work out. He really is a sweet person. Take care and know I am thinking of you.
Please tell Morgan that her Aunt Danielle loves her already! The pictures are soo beautiful!! Small rock! Be safe and hurry up adn go get Morgan!! Morgan We love you already!! Little China Doll! :) We can't wait to see you! Love, Aunt Danielle ps I have been reading every night I had to get Eddie to help me post this blog - cause im on the short bus ...
Hi girls> The big day is finally here and I wish I could be there, but I can say I am as excited as you are. I want you to give Morgan a kiss and a hug from grandma. I love her so much and I love you both also. I can't wait til the eighteenth. Have a good time and I sure do miss you guys. Love MOM & DICK
4 comments:
I have goose bumps hearing about your time at the Great Wall. I am so excited for you that you got there and are experiencing so many wonderful things. It won't be long now till Morgan is in your arms and meanwhile it sounds like the trip of a life time.
Love, Pam
Hey you guys! I am so excited for you. I can hardly wait to see little Morgan. Kristina, you will make a wonderful Mom!!! Maurice called last night and was asking about you and the baby. He is going to try to connect with you tomorrow at the hotel. I hope things work out. He really is a sweet person. Take care and know I am thinking of you.
Debbie Cockman
Please tell Morgan that her Aunt Danielle loves her already! The pictures are soo beautiful!! Small rock! Be safe and hurry up adn go get Morgan!! Morgan We love you already!! Little China Doll! :) We can't wait to see you!
Love,
Aunt Danielle
ps I have been reading every night I had to get Eddie to help me post this blog - cause im on the short bus ...
Hi girls> The big day is finally here and I wish I could be there, but I can say I am as excited as you are. I want you to give Morgan a kiss and a hug from grandma. I love her so much and I love you both also. I can't wait til the eighteenth. Have a good time and I sure do miss you guys.
Love MOM & DICK
Post a Comment