Saturday, January 12, 2008

We went to the Guanghzou zoo today

This am, another rested night since little one slept all night. She loves rolling all over the bed at night. If you're not careful, she will turn over and hit you. it's so funny. She looks so at peace when she is sleeping. She won't let me put her down when she is napping, she screams! also, when she wakes up from napping, she jumps and is terrified. We feel so bad for her, it's like she has nightmares. In the morning though, she wakes up so sweet. She loves to play airplane, and she loves to put her head back and turn really fast. Not so good for my dizziness, but she just loves it. We went to breakfast downstairs this morning and she sat in the highchair, with no complaints. As long as she gets a spoon, she is settled. Of course, now she thinks it's funny to drop the spoon, watch one of us get it, and drop it again. This goes on and on and she just laughs.
We went to the zoo today. That was fun. We saw a few more american families with their babies. One of the exhibits at the zoo, has dogs. Ecko teases us and says "yum, yum". There was lots of monkeys also. I think that was like half of the zoo.
Well, tomorrow, is the medical exam. I'm sure that is not going to go over very well. Enjoy the pictures. Morgan is so photogenic. Some of the pictures I got today, I'm going to have to blow up,they are gorgeous!

2 comments:

debbie cockman said...

I love to get up each morning and check my e-mail for new pics. Morgan looks as if she is adjusting well! You describe her doing many things which other children her age are doing as well.I find that very encouraging. I think she is one blessed little girl. Have you run out of outfits for her yet? I hope the medical exam goes well today. Just know we at work are all thinking of you.

Debbie C.

Lori said...

Hey girls, it's been a couple of days since I've checked in. I love seeing all the new photos.Morgan is saying and doing such cute things. I must say the zoo photo of the elephant was kinda sad....He looks under-fed.Well your on the last leg of your journey. Can't wait till your home. Travel safe and keep the photos coming....Lori