Thursday, January 24, 2008

Adjusting to New Home

Well, Morgan is adjusting very well. We lowered the crib as the little monkey was trying to climb out. Morgan is beginning to crawl through the house and having a great time. She has been so happy. It's wonderful to see her smiling face everyday. Diaper changes have improved greatly. She no longer cried at the top of her lungs. I think she is realizing it helps her, it's not a bad thing. Still having trouble with the baths. I am hoping that will improve soon. Morgan has a great appetite. She gets so excited when she sits in her high chair. She bounces and kicks her legs. It's so funny. She loves going for walks, which is great for us also. We are getting ready to go to Michigan to see her nana Ruth and grandpa and have her first surgery. We are all very excited. I am hoping to keep up the blogs while there also.

No comments: