Last night we didn't get much sleep. Little one was really uncomfortable most of the night and just couldn't settle down. We both felt so bad for her. We got her some fruit at breakfast and juice so we are hoping that will help her. We went to the mountain today and saw a buddhist temple and a huge pagoda at the top of the mountain. It was so cool. Morgan does so well in the car. She loves exploring. On the way back, we stopped at Mcdonald's and brought lunch back to the hotel. It's funny, instead of apple pies, they have yam pies, among some of other interesting pies, which I won't mention. Morgan's new thing is to put her finger in my mouth, I then act like I'm biting it and she imitates me. it's so funny. She was smiling a lot today. she loves the outdoors. She will do just fine in Florida huh? Tomorrow, we are just going to hang out at the hotel and pack things up to get ready to go to Guanghzou. We are ready for a new environment. miss everyone. Love you all.
Thursday, January 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












1 comment:
Kristina,Morgan, and Renee,I'm enjoying checking in with you everyday. I love traveling with you via Blog...Elizabeth went on for the first time yesterday and loved the photos. I emailed Kate also so hopefully she's looking too. I love being able to keep in touch with you across the world. We miss you too ! Exciting you're already starting to head back. Can't wait.... The Photos are wonderful..Thank you for taking the time to send them...keep them coming ! Lori
Post a Comment