Well, we made it back to Florida last night with no problems. Sorry, I couldn't post a lot in Michigan. I've got so many pictures, I don't know where to begin. Saturday Ruth made my favorite spaghetti dinner. Jeff and Mary came over to see little Morgan. We all had a great time. Morgan did real well meeting everyone. Sunday, Morgan got to go to dad and Ruth's church in Michigan and meet the sunday school class that has been praying for her and she played in the nursery while church was going. She had a great time. The church is the one that let dad and Ruth borrow a highchair and a pack and play while we stayed there, which was great. We then went to Aunt Suzie's and gram and gramps house and had a little lunch with a welcome morgan cake, which she loved! Morgan really took to her new grandma and grandpa, which I was so grateful for. It will probably take me a few days to get everything up to date, sorry, Morgan will only take about an hour nap each day, so that doesn't give me a lot of time and when she sleeps at night, I want to sleep as much as I can also.
Thursday, February 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment