Well, tonight is the last night here before the big journey to China begins! It has been an array of emotions today. Excitement, scared, worried and excited again. This journey has been such an experience and I thank everyone that was there every step of the way. I can't believe it's actually happening. In one week, today, Morgan will be in my arms (probably screaming), but it will be a memory that will be embedded in my brain forever. Well, next post will be in China! start the prayers.
Love to everyone
Monday, December 31, 2007
Tomorrow's the day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












3 comments:
How exciting for you! I look forward to following your journey. I won't be long behind you. I leave Feb 14th. I'll be praying for your safe travel.
~Lynn
Kristina, I've been thinking of you all day, praying your having a good flight and good weather. I know your probably reading lots of books to pass the time.Won't be long now and you'll be landing in Tokyo...Be safe...Lori
I am thinking of you every minute of the day and wondering where you are and what you must be going through. I remember my first trip and all of its innocence and excitement like it was yesterday... and it was almost 6 years ago. Enjoy the most memorable time of your life. Can't wait to hear all about it.
Love, Pam
Post a Comment