Thursday, December 20, 2007

Getting Ready for China!!!

I'm attempting to start this blog on my own, so forgive me if I really mess this up. I am starting this so all my friends and family can keep track of my journey to china to get Little Morgan. I am leaving Jan 1st. Here is the itinerary:

Jan 1st - Depart Orlando
Jan 1st - land in detroit, depart detroit
Jan 1st - land in Tokyo, depart Tokyo
Jan 2nd - arrive in Beijing
Jan 5th - Depart Beijing for Hong Kong
Jan 6th - Travel to Nanning
Jan 6-12 - Getting little one sometime here
Jan 12-17 - Fly to Guanghzou
Jan 18th - Back to USA!!!

1 comment:

Lori said...

Little Morgan, we are so excited for you and your Mommy that you are finally coming home.We will be praying everyday for your saftey until you are here.Can't wait to finally meet you !!Auntie Lori