Sunday, November 2, 2008

Morgan's First Halloween

We have had quite a week. Miss Morgan's class was having a halloween party on thursday, so I made goodie bags for everyone. I put spider rings and playdo and tootsie rolls in there for everyone. Then I made tags that said Happy Halloween from Morgan. They turned out really cute. I only worked half a day on thursday, so I picked Morgan up at lunch and sat with her in her class. She was so pitiful. She wanted me to hold her and feed her. It was very Morgan like. Thursday afternoon Bartow had their annual Halloween parade. Bartow shuts down for this event. It's so exciting. Everyone puts their chairs down Broadway by 9am so they have their spot set. I do love the small town events that Bartow has. If only we could change the weather! morgan was fascinated with the parade. She loved getting that candy and putting it in her bag. I don't think she had any clue what she was putting in there, but she had fun doing it.

Friday, Miss Morgan dressed up as a ladybug. She was the cutest ladybug ever! We went to my mom's house so they could see her and then we went to Benny and Marilyn's. By the time we went to those 2 houses, she had had enough. At mom's she saw some of the kids dressed up in their costumes and was just amazed. She kept running back to the door to check them out again. It was very cute.

I think Miss Morgan really had a great time. I'm sure this will be the only year that she won't want to bust open some of that candy before we even get home!