Saturday, October 25, 2008

Feeding the Swans





Last friday, Miss Morgan had to go to the Dr.'s for her 2 year old well visit. She ended up getting 4 shots that day. She did so well. After that traumatic experience, I took her to feed the swans around Lake Morton in Lakeland. She was so funny. That made her forget about those bad shots. Of course, it was like 90 degrees, so we were both sweating. Some things are just not enjoyable sweating. There was a little pumpkin patch down the road that I was going to take her to and just take some pictures of her, but it just didn't feel right looking at pumpkins drenched. This is the hardest time of the year for me. I miss home the most in the fall. I love the pumpkin patches, hot apple cider, and the smells of the brisk air. I've got a goal to get to Tennessee before Morgan starts school, so everyone pray for us. There are so many things that I want Morgan to experience that does not involve 90 degree heat. Enjoy the pictures!




No comments: