Thursday, December 25, 2008

Santa Has Arrived!



Well, Santa sure didn't skip this house! Morgan had such a great time. I think she was in stimulation overload, but I really think she had a great day. She got Elmo Live, a rocking horse, a vaccum, dress up things, table and chairs, books, jewelry, clothes, etc.... I could go on and on. Halfway through opening presents, Morgan had had enough, and I had to finish opening her presents. She just didn't know what to do. She had so many things that she wanted to play with and didn't want to leave those things. It was really a blessed day!

Yesterday, we went to Bok Towers and did Christmas at Pinewood. This years theme was storybook stories. It was so cool. Morgan enjoyed the outside and loved running around. That evening, we went to Christmas Tree Lane and looked at all the lights. It was so much fun. Morgan kept telling me "Santa is everywhere!" It was so cute.



No comments: