Monday, September 8, 2008

I Love you Dad!!!




This weekend we had a little scare concerning my dad. He was rushed to the hospital with chest pains. It's so hard being so far away and not being able to be there. It scared me so much, I couldn't sleep. All the tests came out good, which is great. Dad had a stress test and they told him he was above average for a man his age. I don't want to rub it in too much, dad's head is too big now, but that is just awesome! 3 weeks from now dad and Ruth will be here for little Miss's birthday. We have been practicing saying grandpa and nana, so hopefully, she will impress them. Here's a few pictures for you dad! We all love you here in Florida! I'm not sure what I would do without you dad. I sure am proud to have you as my father.


No comments: