Friday, August 15, 2008

Going Private

I've seen a lot of other bloggers doing this and I think, for Morgan's sake, that I am going to go private also. I never know who is looking at this blog and that scares me for Morgan. She is going to be going through a rough time coming up and I'd prefer that her site remain private. Those of you that do check out Morgan's site, please email me so I can put you on the list. Let me know who you are in case I don't recognize your email address. Since, I've become a mother, I've become a little scatter-brained. It's awful, I've got to write everything down. My brain just doesn't seem to be functioning like it did before. It's concentrated on colors, five monkeys jumping on the bed and doggie! So, I will probably change the site to private this coming weekend, so please email me. Thank you to those that have followed our journey and have watched little Morgan grow.

No comments: