Friday, May 9, 2008

100 Wishes Quilt is Done!!!



Millie and Julie finished miss Morgan's quilt! It's so beautiful. I know they took a lot of their spare time to put this together for Morgan and I sure do appreciate it. I've decided I'm going to put it away and present it to Morgan when she is a little older along with all the good wishes. I think she will appreciate it a little more then. Thank you again Millie and Julie, you all did a wonderful job. Susan Schmitz in Dade City did the quilting and I just want to send her a big thank you also. Everytime I look at this quilt, I am just amazed at how much love was put into this and how grateful Morgan will be when she can understand how this whole quilt came together. Thank you again to everyone for helping and contributing.

2 comments:

Dori's Mommy (Diana) said...

Happy Mother's Day!

The quilt sounds great put the pic isn't showing up right now. I'll check back later!

Alyson and Ford said...

The quilt is wonderful!! Huge!
My MIL assembled, cut, sewed and quilted the whole thing for our daughter! What a special gift for our daughters.
Love her name (that is our surname!).
Happy Sunday; Enjoy!

Alyson LID 01/27/06 (NE Florida)