Friday, April 25, 2008

Princess Morgan

Miss Morgan is getting more beautiful everyday! She's also becoming my little star. The Purple Stork, who set up her announcements for me asked to put her images on their blog, which I was very proud of. Also, my new friend, Jenny, who made the beautiful tutu for Morgan put little Morgan's picture on ebay to sell her tutu's. You all have got to check out her ebay page. Jenny is under the name "thecheeracademy". She does an awesome job and is such a joy to work with. She will design the tutu however you like and it's so much fun for dress up. It's like Morgan feels like a princess when she is all dressed in her tutu. So check it out!

I wanted to post a few pictures of little Morgan with a dress that I found at a garage sale. I love to go to garage sales and get Morgan play clothes. I got this dress for $1 and she looks so adorable in it. Of course, the big pool of drool doesn't do the dress any justice, but you can get the iden. Did I already say she was beautiful? You just want to squish her.

1 comment:

Dori's Mommy (Diana) said...

Morgan is so beautiful! What a great deal on that dress! I am heading out to some garage sales this AM...hopefully I can find something as cute for Dori.

Glad to hear the surgery went well!