Well, we survived the first week back at work. It was a rough one. Morgan was really upset with me. It was good to be back at work. I missed her greatly, but I think we both need that seperation and she needs to socialize. She's very attached, so I think this will really help her blossom. Every morning, she will cling to my shirt and just scream. When Debbie takes her, she holds her arm out, like "mama, come save me". It's so sad. I know she is safe and happy where she is at during the day though. By thursday afternoon, Morgan was much happier and let me hold her and love on her. It was killing me during the week. friday, we got to spend the day together, so she was much happier. I dread monday! I took a few pictures this week. One is of me brushing Morgan's gums. She just loves it! I hate to get it in a picture cause I will be using that when she gets older and hates brushing her teeth. The other one is her riding on her little ladybug that my aunt Teddy and uncle Wayne got her. I want to dress her all up this weekend and just take a bunch of pictures. We'll see how that goes.
Saturday, March 29, 2008
First Week Back to Work
Well, we survived the first week back at work. It was a rough one. Morgan was really upset with me. It was good to be back at work. I missed her greatly, but I think we both need that seperation and she needs to socialize. She's very attached, so I think this will really help her blossom. Every morning, she will cling to my shirt and just scream. When Debbie takes her, she holds her arm out, like "mama, come save me". It's so sad. I know she is safe and happy where she is at during the day though. By thursday afternoon, Morgan was much happier and let me hold her and love on her. It was killing me during the week. friday, we got to spend the day together, so she was much happier. I dread monday! I took a few pictures this week. One is of me brushing Morgan's gums. She just loves it! I hate to get it in a picture cause I will be using that when she gets older and hates brushing her teeth. The other one is her riding on her little ladybug that my aunt Teddy and uncle Wayne got her. I want to dress her all up this weekend and just take a bunch of pictures. We'll see how that goes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














No comments:
Post a Comment